MINI MBA Accelerator
For more information about the Mini MBA Accelerator, call 0161 672 1748 or email us
11th-15th June 2018 – Manchester
13th-17th August 2018 – London
1st-5th October 2018 – Manchester
3rd -7th December 2018 – London
* The Mini MBA Accelerator – Price Starting From £3,750 *
Mini MBA Accelerator Programme – Complete the programme in just 5 consecutive days!!
This intense, fast track, 5-day programme, provides maximum impact for a minimal investment in time and money. It blends the quality assurance of academic integrity, with an enhancement of knowledge from industry experts.
The Mini MBA Accelerator is relevant for those with management experience and has been developed using material form a high-quality MBA programme. The accelerator will provide those who attend with a practical knowledge, which they will be able to apply immediately on their return to the workplace.
Through a focus on the core disciplines required in any management or leadership role, namely leadership, project management, understanding marketing and finance and strategic management, attendance will enhance future career opportunities and improve performance and productivity.
The MINI MBA is taught in small groups by leading experts and academics, with the focus on experiential learning designed to maximise output and outcomes.
Through attendance at the MINI MBA, you will develop a broad range of skills and enhance your knowledge across the core.
The agenda for the FIVE DAY ACCELERATED PROGRAMME will include:
Day 1: Leadership in Action
Day 2: Managing Excellence in Processes & Projects
Day 3: Marketing Across Boundaries
Day 4: Finance for Managers
Day 5: Strategic Management
- Build valuable skills
- Network with peers and share best practice
- Turn theory into practice
- Enhance your career and your business
- Minimal time; maximum output
- Improve your confidence and ability to operate in commercial environments
Following your attendance at the MINI MBA Accelerator, you will be able:
- To understand key business concepts
- Make better strategic business decisions
- To think critically and act strategically
- To communicate effectively through an increased confidence in your ability
- To make strategic, technical, financial and management decisions that are reliable, well-grounded and commercially viable.