Whether you’re setting up a payroll system for the first time, considering outsourcing an already existing payroll scheme, or simply considering changing your current provider, then HR Simple can provide a friendly, simple, and professional service.
We will assign a payroll professional to discuss your requirements and establish a tailor-made solution, freeing up valuable time for you to run your business.
- Flexible and multi-frequency payroll processing to suit the needs of your business and workforce.
- Dedicated advisor with personal knowledge of your account.
- Payslips can be posted, emailed or uploaded to any internal management system.
- Generation and production of P45’s, P60’s, and P11D’s
- Any employee change in circumstances administered by your dedicated payroll advisor.
- Pensions contributions administered.
- Full adherence to Pension Auto-Enrolment specifications and submission of reports to relevant pension provider.
Whether you are a hairdresser, an architect or employ a personal care assistant, once you employ at least one person you are an employer and you will have certain legal duties and obligations.
If you plan to take on additional staff either pre-or post the auto-enrolment staging date, you should seek advice for the best approach.
Price for both payroll and auto-enrolment administration from £7.00 + VAT per employee, per pay cycle. Plus a one-off administration fee for the set-up of your auto-enrolment scheme of £50.00 + VAT
Don’t get caught out…
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has already carried out inspections across the UK. Some businesses are failing to comply and are facing serious fines.
- Over 15,000 fixed penalty notices of £400 have now been issued.
- Nearly 3000 escalating penalty notices of up to £10,000 per day to employers that failed to comply by their staging date* (*Information from The Pension Regulator Automatic Enrollment Compliance and Enforcement Quarterly Bulletin 1 January-31 March 2017)