Welcome to this online learning module covering Health and Safety.
This module includes an assessment, which takes you through 20 questions based on the materials you will cover in the Learning Module lesson. You will need to achieve a score of 80% to pass the course and achieve your certificate.
The aim of this course:
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers have a legal obligation to provide Health and Safety information and training for their employees in order to minimise risks at work. The aim of the course is to helps organisations train their employees and fulfil their legal obligation.
Who the course is for:
This awareness course is aimed at employers and employees who need basic information regarding safety in the workplace.
Upon completion of the course, employees will have the knowledge and skills they need to keep themselves and others safe while performing their duties in the workplace.
- Understand the Health and Safety Law Act
- Understand accident prevention
- Understand the need for effective communication
- Know your responsibilities
- Understand Risk Assessment and control
- Know safety signs and colours
- Understand the importance of regular maintenance
- Be able to investigate and report accidents and near misses
- Have an understanding of Personal Protective Equipment