Welcome to this online learning module covering Personal Protective Equipment – PPE.
This module includes an assessment, which takes you through 20 questions based on the materials you will cover in the Learning Module lesson. You will need to achieve a score of 80% to pass the course and achieve your certificate.
The aim of this course:
The aim of this course is to provide training on the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the workplace, providing employees with information on the safe use and requirement for PPE.
Who the course is for:
This awareness course is suitable for all employees within an organisation who require knowledge around the safe use of PPE.
In this course, we cover those areas necessary for understanding the need for PPE, its use in the workplace, understanding signage, the need for PPE maintenance and accident prevention.
On successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand the regulations regarding PPE
- Identify the responsibilities and duties of Employers and Employees
- Improve safety in the workplace with PPE
- Know when to use PPE
- Employ Preventative Measures
- Identify appropriate PPE for individual Tasks and its correct usage
- Manage and Maintain PPE
- Understand signs associated with PPE