Welcome to this online elearning module covering Working at Heights.
This module includes an assessment, which takes you through 20 questions based on the materials you will cover in the Learning Module lesson. You will need to achieve a score of 80% to pass the course and achieve your certificate.
The aim of this course:
The aim of the course is to provide employees who work at height with sufficient information to be able to plan and manage their activities safely.
Who the course is for:
This awareness course is suitable for employers and employees who are required to work at height as part of their job function.
Upon completion of the course, learners will know how to select the most appropriate access and working equipment for the task and plan to minimise any risks to self and others.
- Understand the Legal Requirements and Legislation
- Select Appropriate Equipment and Implement Safe Usage
- Understand Safety Control Measures
- Identify Common Accidents and Preventative Measures
- Understand the Inspection and Maintenance of Equipment
- Identify Risks and Complete Risk Assessments